For appointments: (805) 569-7422
ADDRESS: 316 W Montecito St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
With 24 resident beds, we offer a reasonable cost alternative to a hospital setting, with the resources of Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital nearby. The program provides medically supervised care and is open to men and women 18 years and older.
Our collaborative treatment approach includes a team of highly experienced chemical dependency professionals, licensed psychotherapists and registered nurses, with referrals to physicians with a specialty in addiction medicine (American Society of Addiction Medicine).
Your care continues beyond our walls, as we help individuals integrate into appropriate community programs.
- Over 40 years of experience in addiction treatment
- Physicians experienced in addiction medicine available
- Reasonable cost, insurance accepted
- Family support and education
Cottage Residential Center Approach to Rehab
- Personalized – Our treatment plans support each person’s specific needs and include treatment modalities for dual diagnosis to address those with both psychiatric and addiction needs.
- Integrative – We take care of body, mind and spirit.
- Family-Oriented – We actively involve the family system as a unit of care supporting the whole family in the recovery process.
- Community-Based – Our services are located in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo allowing for ongoing family participation and resident integration back into their communities while maintaining supportive treatment services.
Payments Accepted: The costs of our programs are reimbursable by most individual and group insurance plans. Affordable private pay plans are also offered to those without insurance coverage.